Freedom from pain begins with a balanced body.
Balanced Body Rehab offers a wide range of services to help you regain the balance and strength you need to take back your life!
- Structural Evaluation with Posture Mapping
- Functional Movement Assessment
- Joint/Soft-Tissue Mobilization
- Self-Management Education
- Footwear and Orthotic Consultation
- Coordination of Fitness Plan with Trainers
- Walking/Running Video Analysis
- Kinesio and Athletic taping
- Corporate Wellness Programs
- "Tune-Up" Sessions
- Ergonomic and Postural Instruction
- Stretching Sessions
- Exercise Coaching
- Injury Prevention
- We Listen Closely and Serve Well
All patients will receive a detailed musculoskeletal examination to determine their needs, discuss a proposed treatment plan, and set goals. A note will be faxed to the patient’s physician informing the physician of the physical therapy findings and proposed treatment plan. A request for a physical therapy referral will also be sent to the patient’s physician if the patient does not have a referral with them. Sessions are 25 minutes or 50 minutes in duration.