WHAT TO EXPECT
- First and foremost, please know which of our 2 offices you are going to and how to get there. Both can be a little tricky so please click on address link for Des Peres or Kirkwood and print out the directions. Follow them carefully as most people have trouble the first time. Allow 10-15 minutes extra time, just in case.
- Upon arrival, there may or may not be someone present to greet you, depending if we are all busy with patients. Please have a seat in the kitchenette area in the Kirkwood facility or in the waiting room of the Des Peres facility. We try to be very timely and we will greet you at your appointment time.
- Wear comfortable clothes such as gym clothes. You can change at the facility, as well.
- You will receive a full evaluation and your photo may be taken for a posture assessment if you desire.
- If you are a Medicare patient, we will make a copy of your insurance cards and your doctor’s prescription so please bring them.
- Please click on our patient forms tab to complete an online medical history form, notice of privacy practices, and informed consent form. We will have your file ready when you arrive. If you prefer to fill this information in-person, please arrive 15 minutes early to complete the paperwork.
- If you have any questions, please text, call or email. We look forward to serving you!
Come visit our convinient location and get the relief you were dreaming of.
13421 Manchester Rd, Ste 207
Des Peres, MO 63131
Monday: 9:00am - 4:00pm
Tuesday: 7:00am - 5:00pm
Wednesday: 6:00am - 6:00pm
Thursday: 7:00am - 5:00pm
Friday: 8:00am - 3:00pm
Saturday: 8:00am - 2:00pm